Flights to get there soon

Flights to Birmingham in the next month
09 Oct - 05 Dec
RM2,718 pp
KUL
Kuala Lumpur
KLM
 
1 stop
BHX
Birmingham
BHX
Birmingham
KLM
 
1 stop
KUL
Kuala Lumpur
03 Oct - 06 Oct
RM2,743 pp
KUL
Kuala Lumpur
Multiple Airlines
   
2 stops
BHX
Birmingham
BHX
Birmingham
Multiple Airlines
   
2 stops
KUL
Kuala Lumpur
25 Oct - 09 Nov
RM2,773 pp
KUL
Kuala Lumpur
KLM
 
1 stop
BHX
Birmingham
BHX
Birmingham
KLM
 
1 stop
KUL
Kuala Lumpur

Cheap flights for the next season

Find flight deals in the next 3 months
19 Nov - 30 Nov
RM2,773 pp
KUL
Kuala Lumpur
KLM
 
1 stop
BHX
Birmingham
BHX
Birmingham
KLM
 
1 stop
KUL
Kuala Lumpur
13 Nov - 19 Nov
RM2,778 pp
KUL
Kuala Lumpur
Multiple Airlines
   
2 stops
BHX
Birmingham
BHX
Birmingham
Multiple Airlines
   
2 stops
KUL
Kuala Lumpur

Flights for the forward planner

Search and compare flight prices in the next 6 months
06 Feb - 13 Feb
RM2,743 pp
KUL
Kuala Lumpur
KLM
 
1 stop
BHX
Birmingham
BHX
Birmingham
KLM
 
1 stop
KUL
Kuala Lumpur
01 Feb - 27 Feb
RM2,758 pp
KUL
Kuala Lumpur
Multiple Airlines
   
2 stops
BHX
Birmingham
BHX
Birmingham
Multiple Airlines
   
2 stops
KUL
Kuala Lumpur
28 Jan - 04 Feb
RM2,809 pp
KUL
Kuala Lumpur
KLM
 
1 stop
BHX
Birmingham
BHX
Birmingham
KLM
 
1 stop
KUL
Kuala Lumpur

Destination information for Birmingham

Things to know before you go. Useful info for your trip from Kuala Lumpur to Birmingham

Today's exchange rate

Average temperature for September

18.2 °C

Avg rainfall for September

37.8 mm
How much do things cost?
Small bottle of water (0.33 litre)
Birmingham 1
Kuala Lumpur 0
Bottle of wine
Birmingham 8
Kuala Lumpur 12
3 bedroom apartment in city centre
Birmingham 1302
Kuala Lumpur 891
3 course meal for 2
Birmingham 45
Kuala Lumpur 14
Taxi - fixed fee
Birmingham 4
Kuala Lumpur 1
Additional useful information for Birmingham

There have been no other users looking for flights to Birmingham from Kuala Lumpur in the past seven days.

No airlines are currently offering direct flights from Kuala Lumpur to Birmingham.

As such, there are no days where direct flights are available.

During the next 10 days, the weather in Birmingham is expected to be 14°C cooler than Kuala Lumpur (32°C).

At this time of year, it’s likely that there will be 0.6 mm more rainfall in Birmingham than in Kuala Lumpur.

If the weather forecasters have got it right, there will be 30% chance of sun in Birmingham as opposed to 70% in Kuala Lumpur.

Related info for your journey

Useful info, stats and facts about Kuala Lumpur to Birmingham flights.
Flight FAQs
From Kuala Lumpur to Birmingham
How often are flights diverted?
Flights from Kuala Lumpur to Birmingham are not usually diverted
Related searches
Flights to Birmingham from Kuala Lumpur
Settings