Cheap flights for the next season

Find flight deals in the next 3 months
09 Dec - 18 Dec
RM2,146 pp
SBW
Sibu
Multiple Airlines
 
1 stop
MEL
Melbourne
MEL
Melbourne
Multiple Airlines
 
1 stop
SBW
Sibu
15 Dec - 23 Dec
RM2,465 pp
SBW
Sibu
Multiple Airlines
 
1 stop
MEL
Melbourne
MEL
Melbourne
Multiple Airlines
 
1 stop
SBW
Sibu
30 Nov - 05 Dec
RM2,590 pp
SBW
Sibu
Multiple Airlines
 
1 stop
MEL
Melbourne
MEL
Melbourne
Multiple Airlines
 
1 stop
SBW
Sibu

Flights for the forward planner

Search and compare flight prices in the next 6 months
10 Apr - 22 Apr
RM2,036 pp
SBW
Sibu
Multiple Airlines
 
1 stop
MEL
Melbourne
MEL
Melbourne
Multiple Airlines
 
1 stop
SBW
Sibu
01 Apr - 07 Apr
RM2,081 pp
SBW
Sibu
Multiple Airlines
 
1 stop
MEL
Melbourne
MEL
Melbourne
Multiple Airlines
 
1 stop
SBW
Sibu
01 Mar - 08 Mar
RM2,376 pp
SBW
Sibu
Malaysia Airlines
 
1 stop
MEL
Melbourne
MEL
Melbourne
Malaysia Airlines
 
1 stop
SBW
Sibu

Destination information for Melbourne

Things to know before you go. Useful info for your trip from Sibu to Melbourne

Currency

Airports close to Sibu

  • Sibu Airport (SBW)

Airports serving Melbourne

  • Melbourne - Tullamarine (MEL)
  • Avalon Airport (AVV)
  • Essendon (MEB)

Avg temp for October in Melbourne

19.4 °C

Avg rainfall for October in Melbourne

47.8 mm
Additional useful information for Melbourne

In the next ten days, Sibu will be 34°C, whereas Melbourne will be 17°C, that’s 17°C cooler.

At this time of year, it’s likely that there will be 5.7 mm less rainfall in Melbourne than in Sibu.

If the weather forecasters have got it right, there will be 35% chance of sun in Melbourne as opposed to 65% in Sibu.

Related info for your journey

Useful info, stats and facts about Sibu to Melbourne flights.
Flight FAQs
From Sibu to Melbourne
What percent of flights are delayed?
Flights from Sibu to Melbourne are rarely delayed
Related searches
Flights to Melbourne from Sibu
Settings